Website Direct Link Worldwide Inc USA
We Move packages globally.
Regional Sales Managers to Greater New York Area, and the Greater Chicago Area.
Direct Link is looking to add two motivated and driven individuals to our nationwide US Sales team. Direct Link is a world leader in providing international package delivery solutions for e-commerce companies. In this role, you will be a vital part of a quickly expanding organization, in an industry that is experiencing massive sustained growth.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
Business development including prospecting new business through targeted sales activities including onsite meetings, phone, trade shows, and email
Scheduling meetings with new prospects and building your own customer base
Developing significant customer relationships with a focus on decision makers within the executive level
Build own pipeline and close own deals.
Obtain a thorough understanding of the customer’s and their customers’ needs, business processes, challenges and requirements.
Prepare and conduct presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying a partnership.
Update all activities in CRM System – Salesforce.com
Managing new clients and providing strong customer service
Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce
· Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the logistics industry, targeting international package volumes sent to consumers outside the US preferable within the e-commerce sectors
· Have a proven track record of high sales achievement
· High activity level and business proficiency
· Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills are critical
· Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and be comfortable in all sales responsibilities
· Disciplined and dedicated meeting deadlines externally and internally
· Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce – CRM.
· University degree is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com