Website FedEx Express
World's largest express air & ground transportation company
FedEx Express is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air and ground network to speed delivery of time‐sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money‐back guarantee.
Move into an influential professional role in a dynamic cross‐functional organization where every day is different. From continuous improvement processes and workflow optimization, to operational location layout and design. We also focus on planning and implementing innovative services and solutions for our customers.
– Support internal customers such as operations management on various projects related to problem solving, process engineering and service expansion
– Support European and country specific projects as a subject matter expert in cross-functional work-streams
– Monitor and support the development of operational KPI report as well as the maintenance of operational support systems
– Support the designing, developing and implementing of new ways to measure performance and conduct analysis (including the deployment of modern BI systems and technologies)
– Develop and own the ETL process to source operational data for process and productivity performance measurement
– Deliver in-depth analysis of operational performance critical to quality and cost performance.
– Perform regular in-depth analyses to understand (root) causes driving the operational cost and productivity performance
– Produce operational business requirement specifications and contribute to business cases
– Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed
– Present project development and results to upper management
– University degree, preferably in industrial engineering, business management with logistic focus or similar quantitative disciplines
– Experience in an analyst role delivering both qualitative and quantitative analyses and reports
– Proven analytical experience with handling and mining large data sets
– Expert knowledge of working with relational databases and spreadsheet software suits like MS Access and MS Excel
– Excellent knowledge of working with VBA
– Excellent knowledge of working with SQL Server and SQL queries
– Excellent knowledge with TIBCO Spotfire or similar software
– Proficiency with MS Office
– Freethinking, innovative, willing to learn and self-develop
– Strong at setting priorities, developing a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals and track progress
– Good communicator and presenter with working proficiency in English and German
– Project management certification (e.g. PMI or PRINCE2) is a plus
– Flexibility and willingness to travel (up to 20-30%)
– Driving license
What is in for you?
– Competitive salary
– A challenging position within the world’s largest express transportation company
– Working in an international and dynamic team
– Excellent career opportunities in a supportive ‘can do’ environment
– Highly varying assignments
Start influencing your future now, by sending your full application including motivation letter, resume and supporting documents to Personalabteilung@fedex.com.
To apply for this job email your details to Personalabteilung@fedex.com